I very much welcome guest blog posts on the broad areas of digital marketing and social media and how it relates to policing. If you think you have a subject area that would add value to this blog then I want to hear from you.
Here are some ideas:
- Are you a law enforcement officer with experience in social media at work or personally? Do you have opinions or case studies you want to share?
- Are you a Chief of Police or Manager in a law enforcement agency whose role it is to develop or extend social media in your organisation. Are you getting resistance or are there specific challenges facing you? Your experience lends itself to further primary research in the area of law enforcement and social media.
- Are you a professional in digital marketing and/or social media, are there new developments of areas of interest that would add value to a law enforcement agency?
- Are you a researcher studying any aspect of law enforcement, could your research add value to this blog?
- Do you have a specific interest in corporate communications and law enforcement and have case studies of how social media has aided your work?
- If you have a story, case study, potential insights or research that you would like to share then please get in touch.
Contact Joanne: firstname.lastname@example.org